Sunday, August 5, 2012

Million Dollar Garden Pasta Salad

Thanks to The Pasta Shoppe I was able to get some Thank a Million pasta.  If you have not had a chance to try their pasta I suggest you order some now.  It is the most amazing pasta I have ever had.  I thought I would pass along this recipe I used with one of their amazing pastas.

Million Dollar Garden Pasta Salad

1 lb Thanks a Million Pasta
1/4 cup peas
1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
1/2 lb Colby Jack cubed
1/4 cup onions chopped
1/4 cup green onion tops
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup Italian Dressing
Fresh basil(optional)

 

Cook Pasta and peas per directions on package. While pasta is cooking chop and cube ingredients except Italian Dressing. Add veggies, cheese and dressing to a bowl. Drain and rinse pasta and peas. Add Pasta and peas to the veggie mix and stir. Garnish with fresh basil (optional).

*More dressing can be added for a moister salad. Meat can be added to make a meal out of this dish instead of using it as a side dish. My favorites are pieces of Smoked Sausage, or Shredded Chicken

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment